Monday, November 14, 2011
American Aspirations
I do not believe that Ivans family would have regretted letting him escape the hard life. I believe that they would have been proud of him for liveing a better life and getting an education, because parents whant to see their children succeed. I think that they would be proud of him knowing that he will be making money and leading a life with out the hardships of working on a ranch. I think that the American Dream effected the Doig family like almost every other settler family. The doig father and mother worked hard to make sure their child grew up stong and got a good education, even though the parents themselves were going through hard times. This is true about almost all of the peole living in the depression and after the depression.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment